Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pesta Hoki USM - Penang International 2009/2010



This is one of the best event I have ever joined in USM. 
It was prestige and had broken World Guinness Book of Record and Malaysia Book of Record.
This event was special because we conducted the games 72 hours non-stop with the highest number of participation ever conducted in an event.
It was hilarious.  




And this is the certificate that I designed specially for this event.
Inspired by promotion of sustainability by University, I had chosen to use handmade paper made from Banana Trunk. This paper was the latest product by University's Lecturer from School of Art 
and I was honoured to be given the chance to use it for this event. 
 The paper was beautiful as it comes with unique design for each sheets, even before i printed out my own design onto the paper.
It was definitely could not be found elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment


"click picture for bigger image"